What We Do, Who Our Clients Are.
Since 1999, Hunter Pacific is a professional services firm with expertise in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Equipment Procurement, Operations and Maintenance.Â We integrate client goals, project information and technology to improve decision making, optimize budget, reduce risk, and help our clients achieve their performance goals.
Hunter Pacific is a team of highly experienced program and construction managers, ownerâs representatives, architects, engineers, operators and maintenance technicians with expertise in creating value while meeting quality, budget, schedule and project goals.Â We deliver performance through turnkey services outsource support services, technical evaluations, and purchasing project management.
We bring value by deliveringÂ performance results to our clients;Â healthcare facilities, energy, water and wastewater facilities,Â general contractors, design/build teams, and local, state and federal agencies.
Hunter Pacific aspires to be first and foremost a great business.Â We lead with our people, our capabilities, and our performance.Â We maintain the following business certifications:
- SBA Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- SBA Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (SBDBE)
- SBA Certified Small Business (SB)
- SBA Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
State & Local Certifications
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)
- Emerging Local Business Enterprise (ULBE)
Quality Policy Statement
Hunter Pacific Group, Inc. management and its associates are committed to meeting customer requirements regarding quality and delivery and, where feasible and practicable, to improving the quality management system and our services. We will also meet all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.