WHAT WOULD MAKE THE
IN SCHOOLS MORE EFFECTIVE?
Email your opinion to
WHAT PHIL RIDDEN OFFERS
* Conference presentations.
* A range of courses especially for principals and other school leaders, teachers and other school staff.
* Facilitation and strategic planning.
* Consultancy on a range of educational and school issues.
* Leadership courses, consultations and mentoring.
* Coaching and professional supervision.
* Educational and general publications.
Phil also works with other business and community organisations.
View some of Phil's recent books or some presentations currently offered, or
contact Phil to discuss your needs.
ARE YOU A TEACHER WHO FEELS FRUSTRATED AND POWERLESS?
CLICK HERE TO READ MY BLOG
Dr Phil Ridden has over 40 years experience as an educator - as primary and secondary teacher, curriculum writer and consultant, professional learning consultant, deputy principal, principal, board member, keynote speaker, author - and parent!
He brings a wealth of insight to presentations on a range of topics.
PHIL RIDDEN CONSULTING
ABN 21 995 579 722
SOME AWARDS AND HONOURS
Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
Fellow, Australian Council for Educational Leaders
Associate Fellow and Life Member, Australian College of Educators
WA Fellows Leadership Award, Australian Council for Educational Leaders
The John Laing Professional Development Award, Principals Australia Institute
Honorary Life Member, WA Primary Principals Association
Honorary Life Member, Independent Primary School Heads Association WA